On 04/14/2011 06:23 AM, Mailing List wrote:
On 4/14/2011 6:47 AM, Johnny Hughes wrote:

Is it really true that the time is working perfectly with one of the
other kernels (the older ones)?

Johnny,

Yes, As long as I run the older 5.5 kernel my time is perfect. All
clients can get from this machine with no issues. As soon as I run new
kernel, or Plus kernel for that matter. The time goes downhill. "Uphill
actually"

To answer the previous question I do have the HW clock set to utc,
Everything is stock from initial install of the package.

Brian.
I do not see anything from Dell that is a model C151.

I also do not see anything in the RH bugzilla that is problematic for
older AMD processors and the clock, unless running KVM type virtual
machines.

Is this a VM or regular install?

If this a real machine, do you have the latest BIOS from Dell?

Do you have any special kernel options in grub?