I have upgraded my Dell C151 to the latest 5.6. I have always used
ntp to sync this machine and then the rest of the machines in the
network would sync from it. Since the update I cannot keep the right
time on the machine. This is with / without ntp. I have attempted
various scenario's with no luck. I am now trying the old kernel now as I
type this out. If anyone else has any links or ideas that I should check
out It would be greatly appreciated.

Just a quick note about my setup. I do not use any gui. As
mentioned I have not had any issues with this machine and it's time
until I upgrade.

AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+
3gb of ram.

TIA.

Brian.