I'm trying to boot into the shell of a XenServer 5.6 (I believe CentOS
5.5 underneath). I added init=/bin/sh to the boot line, but I'm still
getting an error. Here is the boot line:

mboot.c32 /boot/xen.gz com2W600,8n1 console=com2,vga dom0_memu2M
lowmem_em
ergency_pool=1M crashkerneldM at 32M --- /boot/vmlinuz-2.6-xen
root=LABEL=root-ju
aihdrs ro console=tty0 xencons=hvc console=hvc0 init=/bin/sh ---
/boot/initrd-2.
6-xen.img

And here's how it breaks:

Waiting for driver initialization.
Scanning and configuring dmraid supported devices
Creating root device.
Mounting root filesystem.
kjournald starting. Commit interval 5 seconds
Setting up other filesystems.
Setting up new root fs
no fstab.sys, mounting internal defaults
Switching to new root and running init.
unmounting old /dev
unmounting old /proc
unmounting old /sys