I'm looking at a CentOS 5 Xen server that I'd really like to put some
more recent VM's. There are reasons not to touch it at the moment, so
I can't upgrade it in place today.

Has anyone successfully installed a CentOS 6 VM, paravirtualized, on a
CentOS 5 Xen server , without significant Xen upgrades? If so, can I
get a copy from a reputable source, or one that I can review before
using? I'm having a bit of difficulty arranging a PXE enironment to do
a paraviirtualized installation with, and there are apparently
difficulties doing a paravirtualzed system with CD or DVD installation
with Xen.

                           Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@gmail.com>

groupcentos-virt @
categoriescentos