On 09/01/2010 09:18 PM, David Knierim wrote:
I am investigating building a live CD image to be used as KVM host
and then putting that image on a USB key (to end up with a environment
similar to ESXi). I see tools in in Fedora for both tasks, but I
have not seen them in CentOS.
Are these tools from Fedora usable for CentOS as well ? there have been
fairly large incremental updates to kvm and the virt tools on CentOS-5
recently.
Before I blaze a path, I was wondering if anyone has done this before..
Either way, this is something that could use a bit of docs on, would you
consider contributing to the wiki.c.o ?

- KB

groupcentos-virt @
categoriescentos
postedSep 1, '10 at 4:18p
activeSep 2, '10 at 8:05a
websitecentos.org
irc#centos

2 users in discussion

Karanbir Singh: 1 post David Knierim: 1 post