Jim Trainor wrote on Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:23:42 -0500:

I added the "--nonsparse" option to my virt-install command and
discovered that the disk was running out of space (doh!).
So, without it it apparently creates sparse files then ;-)
Nevertheless, I find the nature of the problem somewhat suprising. The
formatting of /boot should be the first thing done after creating the
partitions. The "running out of space" should only happen when it has
formatted / and tries to install software that needs more than those 3,9
GB on it.

Kai

--
Kai Sch?tzl, Berlin, Germany

groupcentos-virt @
categoriescentos
postedJan 15, '09 at 3:22a
activeJan 16, '09 at 1:13p
websitecentos.org
irc#centos

2 users in discussion

Jim Trainor: 3 posts Kai Schaetzl: 2 posts