Hello Friends, good afternoon

I'd like to ask about stored settings of dom0 and guests machine. For
example, I've a SunFire x4600 with 32GB/Ram and 16 CPU's (8 CPU's dual
core). When I power on my system, with the command #xm vcpu-list, I can see
this

[root@srv ~]# xm vcpu-list
Name ID VCPUs CPU State Time(s) CPU
Affinity
Domain-0 0 0 0 -b- 23.1 any cpu
Domain-0 0 1 7 -b- 12.7 any cpu
Domain-0 0 2 10 r-- 15.2 any cpu
Domain-0 0 3 9 -b- 10.8 any cpu
Domain-0 0 4 2 -b- 11.4 any cpu
Domain-0 0 5 8 -b- 10.6 any cpu
Domain-0 0 6 12 -b- 10.6 any cpu
Domain-0 0 7 4 -b- 10.5 any cpu
Domain-0 0 8 5 -b- 9.7 any cpu
Domain-0 0 9 0 -b- 8.9 any cpu
Domain-0 0 10 14 -b- 8.8 any cpu
Domain-0 0 11 15 -b- 8.6 any cpu
Domain-0 0 12 13 -b- 8.9 any cpu
Domain-0 0 13 0 -b- 8.9 any cpu
Domain-0 0 14 11 -b- 10.4 any cpu
Domain-0 0 15 3 -b- 12.3 any cpu

Ok, but if I enter with this command (#xm vcpu-set 0 5) and restart the
machine, my system return with 5 actives CPU's

PS: My /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp is configured like above (referent a CPU to
dom0):
(dom0-cpus 0)

So, this is my first doubt. What do you recommend like a good configuration,
keep to (dom0-cpus 0) or force the max CPU to cpu0, in my case (dom0-cpus
16) ?

My second doubt is about the guest machine, when I make a config file, I can
set the vcpus flag, where I can set the MAX CPU number (I believe), so,
Imagine, I'd like to create a guest machine with 4 CPU's, but, maybe, I need
increase this value. How do you recommend the configuration of vcpus field
in guest machine config file ?!, with the max CPU possible or there are
another configuration for this.

So, Thank you in advanced.

Best Regards
--