Waldirio Manh?es Pinheiro wrote on Sat, 3 May 2008 14:24:06 -0300:

There are any lists like Hardware Compatible List to Xen
Most NICs that are compatible with CentOS will also be compatible with
Xen. I doubt your problem really is the card by itself. I'd rather think
it's a driver or the way it's plugged into your PC. If I understand you
correctly you already tried two cards and both failed in some way. I think
that might point to the latter cause I mention. It might also help if you
would tell about your hardware. Nowadays the NIC is usually embedded on
the mainboard, so you must be either using old hardware or using the
external NIC for a good reason.

Kai

--
Kai Sch?tzl, Berlin, Germany