I had the same issue with OpenSolaris xVM.
virt-install doesn't store cdrom setting into HVM domU config.
You have to add it by hand.

Dnia 30-04-2008, Åšr o godzinie 10:29 +0200, Pavel Muller pisze:
Hello,
I have problem with instalation Windows XP to XEN(Dom0 is CentOS 5).
XEN is in last version for Cent OS 5(I am not sure but I think that is
3.0.4). CPU is Intel C2D with virtualization support. During the
wizzard I chose FULLY virt. Windows was installed from ISO image to
IMG file. During the installation appeared the dialog box with
message: asms file is needed, insert please instalation CD. In
virt-manager I added CD (CD is all right), but this action was without
effect. Can you help me please? Do you have experience with "XP to
XEN"?
Regards Pavel
Piotr Jasiukajtis | estibi | SCA OS0072
http://estseg.blogspot.com
.-. .-. . .
.-..-,.-.`-..-.| .-. .-...-
`-'|-'`'-' '`-'`-''-`-`-' '-'
http://pl.opensolaris.org
http://planet.opensolaris.org.pl
http://forum.opensolaris.org.pl

groupcentos-virt @
categoriescentos
postedApr 30, '08 at 8:29a
activeApr 30, '08 at 6:35p
websitecentos.org
irc#centos

2 users in discussion

Pavel Muller: 2 posts Piotr Jasiukajtis: 2 posts