This is surely a FAQ, but I could not find the answer anywhere.

What are the needs in terms of disk space for a CentOS mirror? I
understand that we can choose to carry DVD images or not, but can we
choose to carry only some archs and/or releases? And in this cases, are
there already any measures on disk space needed? Is there some
expectancy on how this will increase over time?

I hope to set up a new 1Gbps mirror (inside a 20Gbps backbone) in
Brazil ASAP, but first I need to get these and some other answers to
convince the bureaucrats. ;-)

Regards,

Jonny

groupcentos-mirror @