<snip>
From: centos-mirror-bounces@centos.org On Behalf Of Johnny Hughes <snip>
All DVD trees are strictly controlled by allowed IP, as we can't support
everybody and their brother rsyncing those :P

I have to add your IP to the allowed IPs to get those trees.

Is your IP that you will be downloading with the one that resolves from
ftp.usf.edu ... if so I can add that IP to the allowed to sync from the
dvd tree ...
Interesting. Johnny, could you set us up on that ACL? IP is 208.100.4.53.

Also, can you let me exactly which module(s) (and from which hosts) I'm
supposed to sync to retrieve the proper DVDs?

Thanks.

Kevin
Imre Gergely
ISP Services
UPC Romania
28 Dostoievski St., 400424 Cluj-Napoca
www.upc.ro
gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 0x34525305

groupcentos-mirror @
categoriescentos
postedFeb 14, '07 at 7:57p
activeApr 12, '07 at 1:53p