I've been getting bitten by the "8 Gig default size" I'm finding in
AWS and other CentOS environments. It's definitely time to bump it up
to 20 Gig.

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 3:18 AM, Timothy Rees wrote:
I would suggest keeping the root volume as minimal as possible for the
box and then let the end users to grow it using methods provided by
Vagrant. Anyone then can grow the volume to their specific use case,
its a lot easier than reducing a default, large disk provided with a
box.

Cheers,
Tim