On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 07:46:53AM -0700, Dave Johansen wrote:
I just installed devtoolset-1.1-gcc-c++ and
devtoolset-1.1-gcc-plugin-devel on a clean install and after doing so
/opt/rh was a directory and not a symbolic link to /opt/centos. It was
an easy fix, but is there something I can do to help diagnose the
cause of the issue so it won't bite other people?

/opt/rh is a directory in the pristine RHEL sources,
on the initial/testing devtools I had /opt/centos and /opt/rh as
simlink. I will be rebuilding the devtools-2 series without this
"feature" to ease the maintenance.

Cheers

Tru

--
Tru Huynh (mirrors, CentOS i386/x86_64 Package Maintenance)