hi mamu,

On 03/13/2013 06:05 PM, Madhurranjan Mohaan wrote:
Stashboard sounds good . We could also post messages to a graphite instance
based on what we metrics we need and it'll give you nice graphs ,especially
when you want to compare it with other metrics (in case they are
comparable). +1 for the idea.

I had a poke around stashboard, and its pretty complicated and
cumbersome if we want to run it offline (ie. not on appengine ); there
are some other options as well.

Having seen the deploy + test scenarious we run, what sort of metrics do
you think we should shovel graphite way ?

--
Karanbir Singh

groupcentos-devel @
categoriescentos