hi,

At the moment, we run tests on a nightly basis, only in kvm vm's and the
results dont go very far. I'd like to propose we use the entire QA
bladecenter and run the entire compliment of deploys and tests, then
post them in a status board which has some history ( stashboard ? )

Going one step further, we should run the entire t_functional tests as
well as start incorporating some of the, now stale, t_external tests.

At the moment we do deploys over http and nfs, to local and remote
storage, under Xen, KVM, bare-metal and some virtualbox and some vmware
hypervisors, for i386 and x86_64.

I had a brief chat with Fabian about this yesterday, and we both think
its doable, in the short term. Anyone else have thoughts about this ? or
want to propose reporting mechanisms that might be better in line with
the intended result : to give people a single perspective on the state
of things, as a confidence point. And also to allow people to easily add
tests that are then run nightly, so they can address their own corner cases.

Karanbir Singh

groupcentos-devel @
categoriescentos
postedMar 13, '13 at 5:09p