On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 05:09:41PM +0000, Karanbir Singh wrote:
hi,

Hi :)

At the moment, we run tests on a nightly basis, only in kvm vm's and the
results dont go very far. I'd like to propose we use the entire QA
bladecenter and run the entire compliment of deploys and tests, then
post them in a status board which has some history ( stashboard ? )
or plain static page (not fancy but simple to generate):
we could do something like http://releng.netbsd.org/

Going one step further, we should run the entire t_functional tests as
well as start incorporating some of the, now stale, t_external tests.
http://releng.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/builds.cgi <- replace with t_*

my .2 cents

At the moment we do deploys over http and nfs, to local and remote
storage, under Xen, KVM, bare-metal and some virtualbox and some vmware
hypervisors, for i386 and x86_64.
We could details the hypervisors setup (version, cpu on the hosts, ...)
-> public wiki page?

Cheers,

Tru
--
Tru Huynh (mirrors, CentOS i386/x86_64 Package Maintenance)