On Sunday, February 05, 2012 01:11:23 AM Jonathan Vomacka wrote:
CentOS 6.2 Community / Developers,

Are there any known issues with the latest Kernel on CentOS 6.2? I
Please tell us which kernel (uname -r) you're experiencing problems on and
which the latest kernel you know to be good is. A short description of your
hardware would also be nice.

/Peter
performed a yum update and the kernel downloaded. When the system
rebooted I started having intermittent latency issues when trying to
perform certain commands on the system such as top or ls -ltr, etc. I
was having extreme latency getting to root. I am unsure if there is a
hardware compat issue but I found my server in kernel PANIC mode the
next day and was unable to login entirely. Has this been reported before?