I'm also interested in s390 build for CentOS. I have a real iron, z9
system for test.
So I think it might be helpful for building.

Nice to meet you. :-)

ah, I'm a zLinux engineer since 2000, and now I'm working as a engineer
for technical support of zLinux in Korea.

Please let me know what should I do first.
--

Jae-hwa(Jerry) ?Park <jaehwa at gmail.com>