Simple bash scripts. Much easier then container deployment.

scp my.jar my.server:/tmp
ssh my.server java -jar /tmp/my.jar &
ssh my.server pkill my.jar

Andrus
On Mar 7, 2016, at 2:41 PM, Lon Varscsak wrote:

lol, the name makes it seem like a joke. :P Unfortunately (not really) we
deploy internally.
On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 3:38 PM, John Huss wrote:

Amazon elastic beanstalk!
On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 4:32 PM Lon Varscsak <lon.varscsak@gmail.com>
wrote:
Well, I actually have embedded Jetty in my application. But I’m not sure
how to manage creating instances/stoping/starting, etc. In WebObjects we
had a tool called Monitor which would allow you to do it all on the fly.
:D

-Lon

On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 3:30 PM, Michael Gentry <mgentry@masslight.net>