You can just copy StatelessContextRequestHandler. It's small and simple.
On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 7:48 AM Dipesh Jain wrote:

Thanks @Andrus for the help. I am using CayenneFilter session-scoped
context,
because of that I was having problem. I saw your solution but I am using
cayenne 3.1 and it does not have StatelessContextRequestHandler class. My
entire project is based on Web Services so is there any other way I
can use request-scoped
context with connection pooling or do you have any other alternative better
then this ?