There are WO friendly templates for Cayenne in the ERCayenne framework in
Project Wonder that you can copy.
On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 7:18 AM Michael Gentry wrote:

This works with 3.0.2. I need to upgrade it for 3.1, but hopefully it'll
give you the general idea:

https://github.com/mrg/cbe/tree/master/Templates

http://mrg.github.io/cbe/custom-templates.html

mrg

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 8:57 AM, Hugi Thordarson wrote:

Hi Michael.
Thanks for the pointer, I’d love an example of rolling my own templates.
Are the standard default templates accessible somewhere?

Also, is class file generation accessible via an API or otherwise
supported outside of the Modeler? One convenient feature of WOLips (when
using EOF) is autogeneration of classes every time the model changes. If
this doesn’t currently exist in Cayenne I’d like to implement it.

Cheers,
- hugi

// Hugi Thordarson
// http://www.loftfar.is/ <http://www.loftfar.is/>