It's in the example project ERCayenneExample
On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 8:46 AM Hugi Thordarson wrote:

Ah, excellent! Where inside ERCayenne are they though, can’t find them at
a quick glance.

- hugi

// Hugi Thordarson
// http://www.loftfar.is/ <http://www.loftfar.is/>
// s. 895-6688

On 1. apr. 2015, at 14:03, John Huss wrote:

There are WO friendly templates for Cayenne in the ERCayenne framework in
Project Wonder that you can copy.