This looks about right.. However you may just use “cayenne.jdbc.max_connections”. Presumably module properties are scoped by runtime, so stripping off domain/node should be ok.

Also check that you don’t have it set globally for the JVM via -Dcayenne.jdbc.max_connections , which would override any Module settings.

A.