I'm having trouble overriding the max number of database connections when
creating a second ServerRuntime. I have a module like this:

public class BackgroundModule implements Module {
     @Override
     public void configure(Binder binder) {
         binder.bindMap(Constants.PROPERTIES_MAP)
             .put("cayenne.jdbc.max_connections.MyDomain.MyNode", 1);

In the first ServerRuntime I create I have set the number of connections
higher. That higher number is still used in the second runtime created
even though I have added the BackgroundModule to the end of the module list
and it is for sure being run. Is there a way to override the max
connections either directly or via DI?

Thanks,
John

groupuser @
categoriescayenne
postedNov 14, '13 at 4:31p
activeNov 18, '13 at 6:25a
websitecayenne.apache.org

2 users in discussion

John Huss: 1 post Andrus Adamchik: 1 post