On 21/09/13 12:52am, Mike Kienenberger wrote:
Never mind. After reading the news posting on the 3.2 release, I see
that it builds on 3.1, so I'm better off upgrading to 3.1 first and
getting that working before dealing with the 3.2 api changes.
Most of the change in 3.2 is optional. That is, the new query API is something you don't need to change to right away. The changes in 3.1 around configuration and injection tend not to affect a lot of your code, but they are something you can't avoid dealing with.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis

groupuser @