perfect and fast answer as usual, thx Meex

The answer depends on how you are getting a hold of ObjectContext (i.e.
how Cayenne is bootstrapped). If you are using CayenneFilter, you can do
this:

import org.apache.cayenne.configuration.web.WebUtil;
CayenneRuntime r = WebUtil.getCayenneRuntime(servletContext);

Andrus