From: cghersi
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 5:05 PM
To: user@cayenne.apache.org
Subject: Temporary ID hasn't been replaced on commit

Hi all,

I'm using Cayenne 3.0. For more then 1 year we hadn't got any issue; now, suddenly, sometimes it appears a strange Exception: "Temporary ID hasn't been replaced on commit".
It appears on an object whose table has an autogenerated PK.

What can I do to avoid such a situation?

Thank you very much.
Best
cghersi