Just to keep people informed: I have found the right incantation.

As Joel has noted, it's an awful lot of steps.
Also, Modeler isn't really very intuitive. For example, I'm entirely confused about what you're supposed to do with classes and what should be done with tables. Too many irregularly-formed Lego blocks (possible configuration options), too little explanations how they're supposed to work together.

Just as a feedback. I'm not working actively with Modeler right now (we had to postpone the Hibernate->Cayenne migration), I'm pretty sure I'll be able to figure it all out once I have more time for this.

Regards,
Jo

groupuser @
categoriescayenne