http://cayenne.apache.org/doc30/caching-and-fresh-data.html has this to say:

[...] two types of caches (individual object and query results) are separate from each other
This leaves me wondering. Does this mean I can have two objects that map to the same database record, one in the individual object cache and one in the query result cache?
That would be really bad, because I'd had to be ultra-careful to always work either in individual object or in query results land; modifications to one object would been to be applied to the other, and if I make a mistake there I get all the fun of inconsistent cache adventures.

Am I misinterpreting something?
If not: how do peple deal with it? What are the best practices here?

Regards,
Jo

groupuser @
categoriescayenne