Ah, okay. TransactionDataSource get always the same connection for the
specified DataNode or creates a new one, if no connection exists. So
you will have multiple connection within a transaction only if you
have a transaction over multiple DataNodes.

Thank you
André

Andrus Adamchik wrote:
Actually recent versions of Cayenne (3.0, maybe earlier) are
ensuring a use of a single connection per transaction.

Andrus