Hi Evgeny,

does it use the default configuration which looks in top of classpath,
which is the src/main/java for me?
As Michael said he has his conf in src/main/resources and it works
without mentioning of overriding the default configuration. That
shouldn't play along, or should it?

Regards,

Evgeny Ryabitskiy wrote:
Cayenne is looking for xml files in your jar/war by it's pass. pass is
Relative (not absolute).
So when you are building you jar/war you should care that this
configuration files are placed in jar/war in same manner you are
configured your application.

You can use DefaultConfiguration / FileConfiguration to set path to cayenne.xml

http://cayenne.apache.org/doc20/customizing-configuration.html

Evgeny.