The docs page is dated even for 2.0.4... There's an icon with an "I"
in a circle in the relationship tab. It can be seen in this screenshot:

http://cayenne.apache.org/doc20/tutorial-object-relational-mapping.data/modeler-dbrel-dialog.jpg

On a side note the dialog for relationship flattenning has been
significantly reworked in 3.0, and is hopefully much less confusing.

Andrus