On 25/11/2014 10:52pm, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
Many thanks to Savva Kolbachev for the effort to reorganize our test suite and implement a sound algorithm for maintaining test DB consistency without sacrificing the performance. With this big randomness factor out of the picture we have a good chance of maintaining the builds in the blue going forward.
That's terrific. Well done. That will also make it much easier to handle pull requests from github which will automatically be tested.

I guess next is to see what other databases we can test against. Does anyone know what databases are available in the Apache build cluster? Oracle, mysql, postgresql and MS-SQL are probably the most important targets.

This also provides a good base to review code coverage, and I've just put in a request to Sonar to move our repo from svn to git: http://nemo.sonarqube.org/dashboard/index/org.apache.cayenne:cayenne-parent

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis

groupdev @