Grokbase Groups Cayenne dev May 2012

Who knows what has happened to the java.net projects?
Jenkins (nee Hudson) left when it was all falling apart
and I haven't seen any improvement since.
Oracle has reorganized the URL structure and never
bothered to put redirects in place.
I'm not sure which of several inflector attempts this
refers to. I did find a dev.java.net-related project
on Jarvana though:

http://www.jarvana.com/jarvana/browse/net/java/dev/inflector/inflector/0.7.0/?by=&order=&d=y

On a tangent, if that inflector serves to pluralize
messages: Be aware that this makes translating much
harder (and probably impossible).
If i18n is ever to become an issue, you'll want to
switch to GNU gettext. Full details on pluralization
in i18n are on
http://www.gnu.org/savannah-checkouts/gnu/gettext/manual/html_node/Plural-forms.html
Includes stuff you never wanted to know :-)

groupdev @
categoriescayenne
postedMay 28, '12 at 10:02p
activeJun 11, '12 at 9:28a