When I downloaded the 3.0.1 DMG for OS X, I have CayenneModeler.app
(good), README.txt (fine), and a cayenne-3.0.1 folder with
doc/lib/src/tutorials/etc in it (stuff I ignore/throw away). I'd just
as soon not have that in the DMG and have a separate download if I
wanted it. For people using Maven, that stuff will get pulled in via
the POM, so it is a bit overkill when you just want the modeler (which
is used outside of Maven).

mrg

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Andrus Adamchik