One thing we do in the Apache Click project is that we package the
source code in the library JAR files.

I know this is a little unusual and makes the JAR files larger.
However its great from an IDE perspective as the source code is
already there and you can drill straight into methods. Its also good
from the perspective you know exactly what you are dealing with, i.e.
its the source used to compile the classes.

regards Malcolm Edgar