On 11/01/10 12:21 PM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:
Do you think this is achievable? Andrus, I know you've looked at
vertical inheritance... do you think this would be a natural extension
of that work, or quite different?
Thinking about this a bit more (it actually solves a problem I have right now): maybe my introduction of the interface idea is a red-herring. That could be useful, but isn't really the core of the problem. Instead, what we need are qualifiers on db_Relationships. We already have a very similar idea in inheritance.

Let me know if you want me to flesh out the idea in more detail, or if it is obvious from what I've mentioned so far how it might work.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis

groupdev @