(btw cayenne.xml is about to change - parent "domains" element will be
gone, as in 3.1 there will only be a single domain per configuration)
On Nov 27, 2009, at 2:05 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

+1
On Nov 27, 2009, at 1:54 PM, Andrey Razumovsky wrote:

Hello,

Do we need those DTDs in src/main/dtd? We already have XSD schema,
which is
a replacement, but it is only for map files (?). The reason I'm
asking is
that for a long time (don't remember, when it started) Eclipse can't
validate those DTDs and gives me three irritating errors (one in
each DTD),
and I can't find how to turn off that.
It'd be good if we had XSD for cayenne.xml and driver.xml as well,
and
dropped DTDs (BTW I they are for 1.2 and obsolete anyways).

Andrey

groupdev @
categoriescayenne
postedNov 27, '09 at 12:02p