On 27/11/09 10:54 PM, Andrey Razumovsky wrote:
Do we need those DTDs in src/main/dtd? We already have XSD schema, which is
a replacement, but it is only for map files (?). The reason I'm asking is
that for a long time (don't remember, when it started) Eclipse can't
validate those DTDs and gives me three irritating errors (one in each DTD),
and I can't find how to turn off that.
It'd be good if we had XSD for cayenne.xml and driver.xml as well, and
dropped DTDs (BTW I they are for 1.2 and obsolete anyways).

XSD (schema) has pretty much replaced DTDs, so I think they should be removed. I'd be happy to create the schemas for the other files.

Ari

--

Aristedes Maniatis

groupdev @