Grokbase Groups Cayenne dev May 2009
Somehow I am not surprised. I may also try that on Oracle when the
code becomes available on trunk.

(BTW not sure that Stephane is subscribed to the dev list, so cc'ying
this message.)

Andrus
On May 24, 2009, at 12:52 PM, Andrey Razumovsky wrote:
I should say my tests on Postgres and mysql didn't show any results.
If I
use small heap size, i get OutOfMemory no matter which fetch size
was set.
Fetch speed and memory usage are the same. Seems drivers just ignore
this
parameter. Stephane, did your workaround help you?

Drivers of hsql, postres, mysql didn't throw any exceptions.. Maybe
other
DBMS drivers work well with this param. I'm going to commit today or
tomorrow. Nothing will break anything if we add this ability.

Andrey

Cool :-)