Grokbase Groups Cayenne dev May 2009
I should say my tests on Postgres and mysql didn't show any results. If I
use small heap size, i get OutOfMemory no matter which fetch size was set.
Fetch speed and memory usage are the same. Seems drivers just ignore this
parameter. Stephane, did your workaround help you?

Drivers of hsql, postres, mysql didn't throw any exceptions.. Maybe other
DBMS drivers work well with this param. I'm going to commit today or
tomorrow. Nothing will break anything if we add this ability.

Andrey

Cool :-)