I've actually already committed ToManyList. Now it extends
PersistentObjectList and I like it much more. I tried to be as cautious as
possible to not to break anything

I am +1 on the effort at unification of the client and server API's. There
are some edge cases here and there that prevented us from doing this
earlier, but this work needs to be done sooner or later, and I am glad
Andrey is jumping on it.

Andrus