On Mar 12, 2009, at 2:11 PM, Andrey Razumovsky wrote:

As about the problem with resizing, I don't remember totally, but I
thought
we fixed it, did we?
No we didn't. Look at SQLTemplate editor... So we have an option of
either internalizing JEdit code and fix its bugs ourselves (as it is
no longer supported by the authors), or write something new analogous
to it.

No sure whether that was made
occasionally or not, but cursor behavior is quite weird. It is not
located on the place where text is inserted!
Haven't noticed that on Mac, but I'll take another look. It is pretty
raw anyways.

Andrus

groupdev @
categoriescayenne