On Mar 12, 2009, at 5:21 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

As about the problem with resizing, I don't remember totally, but I
thought
we fixed it, did we?
No we didn't. Look at SQLTemplate editor... So we have an option of
either internalizing JEdit code and fix its bugs ourselves (as it is
no longer supported by the authors), or write something new
analogous to it.
To add to that, jedit syntax being a dead project was my initial
objection against incorporating it in CM. (we have another one called
Scope that I'd love to weed out at some point).

The new component is still raw and will have its share of bugs, but
with my last commit of Olga's patch today, it already supports error
highlighting in EJBQL, just to give an example of why having control
of this component is important.

(maybe jedit component had the hooks for that as well, don't know??)

Andrus

groupdev @
categoriescayenne
postedMar 11, '09 at 10:35a