Hi

To improve many things, including memory management and authentication
process we wanted to get away from artificial Session objects on ROP
server and use the HttpSessions built in Jetty. Everything went
allright, except that at the moment the session information is not
exposed on ROP client.

To be able to initiate logout process from the client and terminate
the HttpSession on server we need the sessionId.

On client the session information is stored internally in
HessianConnection (which wraps around HessianProxyFactory and
HessianProxy)
I would like to ask to expose the RemoteSession in HessianConnection,
it is just a matter of changing the "getSession()" method visibility
to public.

With regards
Marcin

groupdev @