Hmm... This is something related to local environment. POJO test
suite doesn't have any unstable third-party dependencies and
generally works fine.

BTW, sometimes when a master build breaks, I do have to do this to
restore my local repo and source tree to a sane state:

# find cayenne/ -type d -name target |xargs rm -rf
# rm -rf ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/cayenne
# cd cayenne && mvn install

Andrus