On Mar 2, 2007, at 1:39 AM, Mike Kienenberger wrote:

I see maven-cayenne-plugin in the framework directory. Isn't this a
build-tool/assembly?
No, this is a Maven analog of cgen - i.e. a plugin that we release to
the users.
Ugh. I really wish you'd named it differently, then. Like
maven-cayenne-cgen-plugin. I'm guessing it might ahve more than cgen
in it, but still, this module name looks like more maven
infrastructure as it stands.
This is a *user* published module. Cayenne users will only see this
single module. So it makes sense to call it 'maven-cayenne-plugin'.

Andrus

groupdev @
categoriescayenne
postedMar 1, '07 at 11:39p