Hi All,

I would like to thank you for the invitation to join the Cayenne project.

The Cayenne framework has been a very important component for many of
the project undertaken by Avoka Technologies. It enables us to be very
agile and responsive to customers changing requirements, and deliver
solutions very quickly.

I look forward to contributing to the success of the Cayenne project.

regards Malcolm Edgar

Cayenne has been an integral technology for the company I work for providing