Hi!

I have a 2.0.13 cluster which I have just extended, and I'm now looking
into upgrading it to 2.1.

* The cleanup after the extension is partially done.
* I'm also looking into changing a few tables into Leveled Compaction
Strategy.

In the interest of speeding up things by avoiding unnecessary rewrites
of data, I'm pondering if I can:

1. Upgrade to 2.1, then run cleanup instead of upgradesstables getting
cleanup + upgrade of sstable format to ka at the same time?

2. Upgrade to 2.1, then change compaction strategy and get LCS + upgrade
of sstable format to ka at the same time?

Comments on that?

Thanks,
\EF

groupuser @
categoriescassandra
postedMay 23, '16 at 7:52a
activeMay 23, '16 at 10:23a
websitecassandra.apache.org
irc#cassandra

2 users in discussion

Vitalii Skakun: 2 posts Erik Forsberg: 1 post