Result

+1: Stephen Connolly, Mikhail Mazursky
0: Fred Cooke
-1:

-Stephen

On 14 February 2013 09:28, Stephen Connolly wrote:

Hi,

I'd like to release version 1.2.1-1 of Mojo's Cassandra Maven Plugin
to sync up with the 1.2.1 release of Apache Cassandra.

We solved 1 issues:

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12121&version=19089

Staging Repository:
https://nexus.codehaus.org/content/repositories/orgcodehausmojo-015/

Site:
http://mojo.codehaus.org/cassandra-maven-plugin/index.html

SCM Tag:
https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/tags/cassandra-maven-plugin-1.2.1-1@17931

[ ] +1 Yeah! fire ahead oh and the blind man on the galloping horse
says it looks fine too.
[ ] 0 Mehhh! like I care, I don't have any opinions either, I'd
follow somebody else if only I could decide who
[ ] -1 Nooooo! wait up there I have issues (in general like, ya know,
and being a trouble-maker is only one of them)

The vote is open for 72h and will succeed by lazy consensus.

Guide to testing staged releases:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html

Cheers

-Stephen

P.S.
In the interest of ensuring (more is) better testing, and as is now
tradition for Mojo's Cassandra Maven Plugin, this vote is
also open to any subscribers of the dev and user@cassandra.apache.org
mailing lists that want to test or use this plugin.

groupuser @
categoriescassandra
postedFeb 25, '13 at 2:23p
activeFeb 25, '13 at 2:23p